Spacious enough to provide shelter for the family on a summer road trip or provide refuge from wind and sun on a remote river trip, Rabbit Ears tents are versatile and value-oriented. With one cavernous door for kids to run through and plenty of mesh for ventilation on hot summer nights, these tents include plenty of bells and whistles but put less of a premium on weight savings. It's a great, basic tent that is easy to set up and it's always nice when there's free shipping
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Four interior mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 aluminum hook stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Lime/Silver
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.