The perfect lightweight hunting/hiking socks. The Lorpen T3 Light Hiker Shorty Socks combine the three seperate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, warmth, and moisture management.
Three Types of Fibers:
- A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms.
- The COOLMAX® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
- Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
Lorpen Sizing Chart