The Motorola Talkabout 35-mile Bluetooth Radio will be your best friend while spotting and stalking and is the ultimate tool for the serious outdoor enthusiast. Loaded with every possible radio feature, you know that you are ready for the extreme outdoors. Hardware for the hardcore - with extra large buttons to help you operate even with gloves on. This radio is bold, powerful, and adventurous, but most of all, its arrival changes the landscape of two-way communications. Pair your MU radio to a BLUETOOTH®* headset and communicate wirelessly. Through the use of BLUETOOTH®, your Motorola Talkabout 35-Mile Bluetooth Radio lets you cut the cord and allows you to communicate without getting tangled up.
- Cut the cord! The MU series radio allows you to pair your BLUETOOTH® headset with the MU series so you won't be tangled up while communicating. Enjoy hours of freedom while listening to what is going on on your channel. Press the PTT button on the radio when you are ready to chime in
- IMPROVES YOUR COVERAGE BEYOND THE HORIZON
- Maximize your camping, sporting or hunting experience by **improving your radio transmission coverage when talking to family or group members who sometimes wander far beyond the line of sight. Thanks to the built-in repeater channels, the MR355 works well with a local repeater station to carry your signal further. Take advantage of this value-added feature by switching to GMRS channels 15R-22R, but don’t forget you’ll need a **GMRS license and an accessible repeater station to take advantage of this unique feature.
- The VibraCall™ silent vibrating ringer is especially useful for locations where ringing can be intrusive. This feature is also great when noise from a sporting event would drown out your ring tone.
COOL ANIMAL TONES
- Exploring the wild or simply enjoying your outdoor passion? Use your earbuds as a convenient clutter-free way to speak and listen to other two-way radio users. Designed to comfortably fit in your ear, just plug the earbud connector into your MR355R radio and snap it to your lapel or shirt. Experience an unrestricted and discreet way to communicate when the pleasure of nature captivates you.
- Blend into the wild and add stealth and fun to your outdoor adventure by masking your radio’s normal ring tone with a quacking duck, a cackling goose, a gobbling turkey, a bugling elk, or a howling coyote. You will find this a helpful way to blend into the untamed habitat of the wild.