This performance packed rangefinder features a 1000-yard range, 0.1 yard display readings and the new Active Brightness Control viewfinder.
- Active Brightness Control Viewfinder: Offers improved light transmittance and new technology that detects the brightness of the target itself and automatically adjusts the reticle either to gray LCD or orange LED for maximized visibility and contrast.
- Displays in 0.1 yard/meter increments: In ID technology mode, distance measurements are calculated and displayed in increments of 0.1 yard/meter out to 999.9 yards.
- Easy-to-view uncluttered LCD display: For fast, easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
- Single button operation: For fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use.
- Nikon’s ID technology: Nikon’s advanced ID Technology compensates for various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
- Tru-Target™ ranging system: Flexible ranging mode capabilities for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Bright, multicoated 6x optics: Nikon’s legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images in most lighting conditions.
- Waterproof/fogproof (except battery chamber)