The ferrule is an ultra-short, solid one-piece design that is made from 416 heat treated stainless steel. It features our offset blade slots and Hydroshock self- centering cut-on-contact chisel tip. The Single Bevel Grind blades are designed to be shot in the fully deployed position and will deliver razor sharp and amazing accuracy and will penetrate farther than any other broadhead that you shoot! Single Bevels have been tested and shoot with an insane amount of accuracy and will give your arrow more spin and rotation in flight resulting in almost a vortex wound channel. This head will hit like a ram & cuts like a cat!
- Drafting: Patented deep lobes in cutting tip: the deep lobes create an air foil that drafts wind over the blades and disallows windplaning
- Hydrofoil: Once in the animal, the lobes create a hydrofoil forcing body mass outward and thus removing friction down the arrow shaft; this results in the deepest penetration on the market
- Offset and Stealth blade design
- The blades are .032″ thick for strength and have no blade windows
- The replacement blades are sharpened front and rear to create a backcut if the head does not pass through the animal. It will cut its way back out!
- One piece stainless steel body construction
- 100 grain, 1″ cut diameter
- Field point accuracy and deadly quiet in flight