Heavy Load, Tough Terrain.
When the big bull drops the real work begins. The Rail Hauler 2.0's lightweight anodized frame is designed to carry up to 200 pounds, giving you the perfect platform for carrying anything from overnight gear to an elk quarter. The revised bucket fabric panel securely holds your harvest in place, while the wider aluminum folding shelf supports the weight.
- Giant trophy carry system with aluminum support shelf and large compression panel
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum external frame supports up to 200 pounds
- Purpose built for carrying heavy loads over rough terrain
- Comfortable, easy to use torso adjustment system
- Left HDPE reinforced hip belt: Paddle holster compatible
- Large folding aluminum shelf supports your harvest for the heavy haul out
- Bucket style compression system pulls weight towards frame improving stability and weight transfer
- Forward pull waist belt buckle improves stability and ease of ease
- Load lifters located to top cross bar provide enhanced fit and function