Light and compact enough to carry everywhere, yet sturdy enough to support a large 80mm spotting scope. Using a compact ball head, this tripod is rock solid and dependable for watching wildlife from extreme distances at high magnifications.
- Ball Head: Handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate with locking mechanism.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs: Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks: Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Leg Wraps: Valued for a quiet, comfortable carry and protection from cold. Padded upper sections on two legs.
- Multiple Leg Angles: Allow solid positioning on uneven ground. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Balance Hook: Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Rubber Feet: Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.