For rock-solid performance in the most demanding situations, you need a Skyline tripod. Rugged anodized legs, variable leg angles, a split center column and a smooth, precise fluid head provide solid support for your optics set up.
- Micro-Fluid Head - Delivers precise, smooth action. Adjustable quick-release plate with locking mechanism. Tension adjustment knobs.
- Variable Leg Angles - Allow for flexible positioning. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Padded Leg Wraps - Provide added carry comfort and handling.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks - Valued for rapid set up and height adjustment.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs - Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook - Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column - Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet - Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.