Vortex's ultimate field-packing tripod, the Summit SS-P provides the perfect combination of size, weight, rugged build and fast operation. No other tripod gets out of your pack and on target quicker than a Summit. Choose the Summit SS-P (Super Short) for minimum packing length.
- 5-Section Legs - Allow for maximum height with minimum packing length.
- 3 Way Pan Head - Provides smooth horizontal and vertical adjustments. Quick-release plate.
- Twist Leg Locks - Valued for rapid adjustment of leg height and reduced bulk.
- Variable Leg Angles - Allow for flexible positioning and reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs - Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook - Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column - Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet - Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.