For long-range observation, the 20-60x80 Vortex Viper HD spotting scope puts incredible viewing at your fingertips. Count on HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity and XR fully multi-coated lenses for maximum brightness. Meet challenging conditions head-on with the superior fogproof and waterproof performance of the rugged Viper. Easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots—the high-performing Viper HD spotting scope has your name on it.
- HD Lens Elements : Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most color-accurate images possible.
- Porro Prism : Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof : Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof : Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek : Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup : Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus : Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- Sunshade : Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring : Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Picatinny Rail: Allows easy attachment of red dot sights and other accessories.