Easton 6.5 Matrix Match Grade Half Dozen Fletched Arrows
Earn 5 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the ARCHERY category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Available Spines: 250, 300, 340, 400, 500
- Shaft Weight GPI: 250-GPI 9.4, 300-GPI 8.9, 340-GPI 8.1, 400-GPI 7.4, 500-GPI-6.8
- Lightweight ACU-CARBON for added speed
- Pre-installed Microlite™ nocks
- 6.5 inserts included
- Factory-fletched 2” Bully™ vanes
- Straightness ±.003”
- Made in USA
Easton unveiled a new light weight arrow in its 6.5mm product line—the 6.5 MATRIX. This new arrow is an ultra-light weight model that uses Easton’s Acu-carbon™ seamless process. What’s more, the Matrix features a new carbon fiber braid visible on the outside of the shaft. The Easton’s proprietary process results in a seamless shaft delivering a virtually perfect spine and weight across every production run. Without the weight and spine inconsistency found in conventional arrow-making processes, Acu-carbon constructed arrows tune easier and offer better accuracy on the range and in the field.