BlackOvis NWT 200 Merino Midweight Bottom
- Fabric Details: 100% New Zealand Merino Wool, 19.6 micron, 200 gsm
- Moisture Wicking | Odor Resistant
- Super soft against the skin
- Insulates in the extreme cold yet is light enough to wear in the warmer temps
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (Size Large)
- Collar Height: 2.5"
- Machine Washable - wash cold and line or tumble dry low
- Fit Tip: Runs Athletic - Will Shrink if dried under high heat
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
- FIT TIP: These base layer shirts run true to size but if you prefer a more snug fit like Under Armour then size down from your T-Shirt size
It only takes one time in the woods where you either forgot to bring your Merino Wool Base Layer Bottoms, or possibly you were going to pick some up but didn't have the funds available. Enter the BlackOvis NWT Merino Bottoms. These are super soft thanks to the 200 Gram New Zealand Merino which reduces the chance of irritation and results in a more enjoyable hunting season. From sitting in a cold Wisconsin tree-stand to moving quickly along a Montana ridgeline in pursuit of a trophy elk, the natural wicking properties of the merino will keep you warm and dry. Experience the true benefits of Merino at a price that your budget can afford!