Exped Dura 8R Durable Sleeping Pad
As low as $249.95
Earn 17 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Weight: Medium- 34oz, Medium Wide, 40.2oz, Long Wide-43.6oz
- Dimensions: Medium-72 x 20.5 x 3.5in, Medium Wide- 72 x 25.6 x 3.5in, Long Wide-77.6 x 25.6 x 3.5in
- Packed Dimensions: Medium- 9.1 x 9.8in, Medium Wide- 10.6 x 6.5in, Long Wide- 11 x 6.7in
- R-Value: 7.8
- Temperature: -40° F
- Fabric: 75 D / 170 D recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 700 cuin/oz Down, RDS certified
The Dura 8R has the highest warmth rating of the Dura sleeping mat line. Like its name suggests, Dura is our warmest, most durable backpacking mat for demanding adventures, including extended outings in alpine and polar regions, rugged paddling trips, and overlanding. EXPED's DOWNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, with 700 cu in of down insulation for use in all seasons, ensures maximum warmth in any weather, while a 9 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
- Durable and supportive sleeping mats insulated for extreme temperatures or or cold-sleepers in 3 seasons.
- DOWNMAT TECHNOLOGY™ - 700 cu/oz in RDS down insulation for use in all seasons, or simply to keep cold-sleepers warm in any weather.
- Recycled 75 D / 170 D brushed polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon during production.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- EXPED FLATVALVE - Pioneered by EXPED. Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel pumpbag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation; doubles as waterproof compression bag.
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - EXPED measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, schnozzel pumpbag, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack