Hawk Down and Out Scout Veil Hunting Blind
Earn 35 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the GEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
(This item ships directly from Hawk)Read More >
- Durable 600D wet print PolyOxford for longevity in the field
- DarkOut all black interior to hide movement for maximum concealment
- Ultra sturdy, powder coated all aluminum, all season panel frame
- Full 360 viewing and shooting (6 windows)
- Black Out Fabric curtains with silent hook/bungee
- See through mesh curtains with silent magnetic adjustment
- Accordion style design for easy set up/take down and storage
- Sets up and tears down in less than 15 minutes
- Stable gun rail/shooting rest at each window
- Silent magnetized door for quiet entry/exit
- No tools required for set up
- Heavy Duty EZ Fit case with handles and shoulder strap for field carry
- 6 heavy duty all steel stakes integrate with steal frame to hold in place
- Panel dimensions: 27.5’’ x 61”
- Blind diameter:59”
- Height at peak:74”
- Door dimensions: 27.5’’ x 60”
- Window dimensions: 15’’ W x 14’’ H
- Roof weight rating (200 lbs)
- Weight: 49lbs.
Say "goodbye" to your hub-style blind and move into something a little more permanent. The Hawk® Scout Hunting Blind features a rock-solid construction and innovative Down & OutTM Panels that give it the portability of a pop-up blind and the stability of a permanent blind. There's no hubs to pop out or pole to break, plus it takes just minutes to set up. But the best part? It's durable enough to leave out all year so whitetails and other wildlife won't notice a difference come hunting time.