Outdoor Edge RazorBone Folding Knife
Earn 3 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the GEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Drop-Point Blade (3 Pcs.): 3.5 in / 8,9 cm
- Boning/Fillet Blade (2 Pcs.): 5.0 in / 12,7 cm
- Gutting Blade (1 Pcs. ): 3.4 in / 8,6 cm
- Overall Drop-Point Blade: 9.4 in / 24,0 cm
- Overall Boning/Fillet Blade: 10.8 in / 27,5 cm
- Overall Gutting Blade: 9.25 in / 23,5 cm
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 87,9 g
- Weight with Sheath: 6.4 oz / 181,4 g
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420J2 stainless
- Rockwell-C Hardness: 55-56
- Blade Holder: 420J2 with black-oxide coating
- Knife Handle: Grivory® with TPR inserts and stainless steel pocket clip
The RazorBone™ merges big blade performance with folding knife convenience in a compact, lightweight multi-blade set to breakdown the biggest of game fast and easy. Three different blade styles work in unison to field dress, skin, debone and prepare fresh venison into family size portions, all with one tool that never needs sharpening. The RazorBone™ Includes three 3.5 inch drop-point blades, two 5.0 inch boning/ fillet blades plus our new gutting blade to open game like a zipper without piercing vital organs. The structured nylon sheath features a divider to store extra blades and houses a blade storage box to pack out all three blades once the job is complete. Make the Cut™ and go from field to table with the new RazorBone™.