Sirui T-024SK Compact Tripod with VA-5 Fluid Head
Earn 14 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $20.00 spent (in the OPTICS category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Camera Plate Features: Quick Release, Sliding Balance Plate
- Camera Mounting Screw: 1 x 1/4"-20 Male
- Base Mount: 1/4"-20 Female
- Drag Type: Fluid
- Panning Range: 360°
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Leg Positions: Locking 3 Positions and Continuously Adjustable
- Leg Sections: 4
- Bubble Level: Yes
- Feet Features: Rubber
- Spreader: None
- Center Column Features: Removable
- Center Column Sections: 1
- Center Column Extension Type: Rapid
- Load Capacity: 13.23 lb
- Maximum Working Height: 58.66in
- Max Height without Center Column: 49.21in
- Minimum Working Height: 5.51in
- Closed Length: 15.7in
- Materials: Carbon Fiber, Magnesium
- Weight: 3.06 lb
The lightweight T-024SK Compact Tripod with VA-5 Fluid Head from Sirui consists of carbon fiber four-section padded legs and a fluid head that together weigh 3 lb. The legs can fold in the reverse to create a compact 15.7" in length (without head), and twist locks on the four-section tripod open with a simple turn to extend the legs along with the removable center column to a maximum height of 58.7".
The legs tighten with twist locks that adjust with a simple turn to extend the legs to a maximum height of 49.2" without the center column. When the center column is included, it allows you to drop the tripod to a minimum height of 5.5" without having to lift the column up. A built-in bubble level on top of the legs helps with balancing.
The VA-5 fluid head is installed on top of the tripod and supports compact DSLR or midsize cameras weighing up to 13.2 lb. It features dual safety locks on its quick release plate to prevent sliding. The head also features a single-stage pan handle. A TY-70A quick release plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting screws is included with the head.