Sitka Incinerator AeroLite Jacket
Earn 66 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with quiet, brushed polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Lightly brushed face stays quiet in a treestand
- Articulated fit for free range of motion while climbing into a treestand or drawing a bow
- Waterproof safety harness pass-through port lets you comfortably wear a harness under your jacket
- Internal cuffs seal in heat
- Zippered chest, hand and grunt tube pockets give you easy and secure access to your essentials while up in a tree Total weight: 42.5 oz.
Long sits in frigid, wet weather can be downright miserable. Sitka's warmest waterproof whitetail insulated jacket—made with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX—is designed to keep you comfortable and at the ready. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance and the ability to machine wash daily and cut down on scent. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk so you can draw your bow unencumbered. The lightly brushed, water-repellent face sheds precipitation while cutting down on noise.