Stone Glacier Approach 1800 Bag Only
Earn 14 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the GEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Weight: 1lb 1oz
- 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket
- Spotting scope pocket fits both angled and straight eyepieces
- Tripod attachment system
- 1 exterior scope pocket, 1 interior pocket
- 150+ pound load rating
- Hydration compatible
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the
Designed for those monster days when leaving the trailhead hours before light to hit your glassing spot as dawn breaks, then spending the rest of the day grinding out the miles and elevation to close the gap before dark. The Approach is the minimalist day trip package with integrated optics pockets and extended load shelf for the heavy load out. The optics compression straps attach via quick detach buckles so they can easily be positioned over just the tripod or the tripod and optics pocket. Equipped with an 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket, and 2500+ cubic inch plus expandable load shelf can take the total load up over 5000 cubic inches.