Vortex Viper HS LR 6-24x50 FFP Riflescope
Earn 44 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $20.00 spent (in the OPTICS category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 17.8 - 5.1 feet/100 yards
- Turret Style: Exposed elevation turret, Capped windage turret - CRS Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA click elevation, 1/4 MOA click windage
- Travel per Rotation: 24 MOA elevation 12 MOA windage
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 42 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof/Fogproof
- Length: 15.5 inches
- Weight: 22.4 ounces
- Manufacture Warranty: Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacture Item Number: VHS-4315-LR
Want to extend your effective shooting range at distances where bullet drop and wind drift become critical? Take a look at the Viper HS LR riflescope. The LR stands for long range — and we mean it. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope’s sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards.
Viper HS LR riflescopes feature an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.
Note: The Viper HS LR riflescopes feature a first focal plane reticle: all reticle subtensions remain constant throughout the entire zoom range for accurate use of reticle reference marks at any magnification.Optical Features:
- First Focal Plane - Subtensions remain consistent throughout magnification range.
- XD Lens - Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30 mm Tube - Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Construction from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- CRS Zero Stop - Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections.
- Exposed Elevation Turret - Open type elevation turret with 1/2 MOA clicks and 24 MOA per turn allows rapid, accurate dialing of hold over corrections when desired.
- MAG-View - Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions.
- Radius Bar - Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Focus - Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.