Yeti Roadie 24 Hard Cooler
Earn 14 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Outside Dimensions: 17.5in x 16.5in x 15.25in
- Inside Dimensions: 8 1/8in x 13.25in x 10 7/8in
- Empty Weight: 12.8lb
- Fits: 18 cans of beer using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume, 24 pounds of ice (only)
- Rotomolded Construction: Evolved to be thinner and lighter for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- Permafrost Insulation: Trusted in YETI's Tundra Hard Coolers, capable of keeping ice for days
- Neverfail Hinge System: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking
- Quicklatch: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access.
- Heftyhauler Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying
- Wine-Friendly Packing: Internal height is 13in - so (most) standard wine bottles fit upright, and that goes for two liter soda bottles as well
The Roadie® 24 Hard Cooler is a fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite. It’s 10% lighter weight, holds 20% more, and even performs 30% better thermally than its legendary predecessor. Plus, YETI built it tall enough to accommodate critical bottles of wine but slim enough to squeeze behind the driver’s or passenger’s seat of a car. Now that’s what they call a road trip buddy. And hey, this guy is compatible with YETI's Tie-Down kit, which means you can also transport this cooler on your boat, truck bed, or trailer —no problem.