Hanwag Trek Merino Sock
- Made from merino wool blend for natural thermoregulation during intensive use
- Naturally comfortable with “GOTS”-certified merino wool
- Merino wool for natural moisture regulating and odour inhibiting properties
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Material: 52% merino wool („GOTS“ certified), 30% polyamide, 15% polypropylene, 3% elastane
The Hanwag Trek Merino Socks are made with asymmetrical padding at the ankle and instep to prevent any pressure points developing during long-distance, more intensive multi-day use. 52% "GOTS"-certified merino wool content means that when they are combined with a pair of Hanwag trekking boots they provide maximum comfort on the most demanding of treks.