BlackOvis Anchor Point 800 Fill Welded Down Pant
- 100% Nylon fabric exterior
- 120gram fill utilizing 800 fill 90%/10% goose down/feathers
- 20d ripstop Nylon fabric to reinforce the seat and knee areas
- Elastic waistband on the back that provides up to 2 inches in stretch
- Velcro adjustment on the bottom of the leg and the waistband for a more ideal fit. The waistband velro can provide up to 2 inchs in tightening
- Weight: 12 ounces (size Large)
- YKK Zippers
- 2 zip closure hand pockets
- Strategically placed left thigh cargo pocket
- FIT TIP: These pants are built to fit over pants/insulation layers when you put them on while glassing or sitting. Follow the size guide for sizing to order
The BlackOvis Anchor Point Down Pant makes long glassing sessions or sits in cold weather feel like you're sitting on the couch enjoying the game. Incredible warmth to weight ratio at a mere 13.2 ounces (size Large) you'll not regret bringing these down pants along for any hunt that may be cool to cold. Using Sonic Welding technology rather than stitched seams helps to eliminate down from escaping traditional stitched seams. Reinforced seat and knee areas using a 20d Ripstop Nylon helps to keep the down inside the pants rather than falling victim to rips and tears as you hunker down to glass or for a long sit. Getting the pants on and off is easy thanks to the YKK full side zips with Velcro adjustable closure on the waistband and the cuff of the leg. Two hand pockets and a strategically placed left thigh cargo pocket make quick access items like wind check easy to access. Make your next glassing session or long sit both warm and cozy with the BlackOvis Anchor Point Pant.
Sizing Conversion Chart
The stretch of these pants provides up to a 2 inch expansion.
The velro straps on the sides provide up to a 2 inch tightening.