Sitka Dew Point Jacket
Earn 32 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall
- Soft, Packable GORE C-KNIT backer technology for comfort and packability
- YKK Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
- Zippered Pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt
- Integrated Drop-Away adjustable hood deploys when you need it
- Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions
- Streamlined design for long-lasting performance
- Pockets accessible with wearing the Mountain Optics Harness
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
Sitka's 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. The lightweight waterproof rain jacket construction features include 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for breathable comfort and compressibility, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness.