Plano BowMax Stealth Compound Bow Case
- Lightweight, durable EVA construction provides easy transport and exceptional protection
- Top-access design for effortless loading and unloading
- Stores bow with or without quiver attached
- High-density foam and tie-down straps securely hold bow in place
- Interior mesh pocket with buckle straps for additional gear storage
- Easy-glide zippers for easy open/close
- Buckled closure for grab-and-go style hunting
- Hook-and-loop straps customize interior quiver storage
- Dual carry options via padded shoulder strap or comfortable grip handle
- Thin profile for easy transport
- Fits most standard compound bows up to 39" axle-to-axle
- Interior dimensions 42.5" x 19" x 5.7"
- Exterior dimensions 43.5" x 20.3" x 6.5"
- Color: Custom Camo
EVA-molding has taken a new turn with the Bowmax® Stealth™ Vertical Bow Case. It's not only portable but also lightweight. It can fit most compound bows up to 39" axle to axle, which covers most compound bows on the market today. A quick release buckle secures any bow in place while making it easy to access and fast to retrieve. Even the most delicately tuned bows can find a safe and secure placement within the new Bowmax® Stealth™ Vertical Bow Case. High density foam adds a level of protection uncommon for most bow cases and will help to protect against scuffs, dungs, or just plain abuse. Extra space inside leaves room for a quiver and arrows, however, the quiver can be attached to the side of the exterior with multiple adjustable straps. This can leave the interior space open for use of the integrated mesh pocket in the lid. Now only can you carry the bow, quiver, and arrows but nearly any accessory you might need. From range finders to extra gears, and all the way to musk scent; all can be carried with a hunter or stored safely for future use.