The LINK-MICRO from SPYPOINT is the easiest-to-use, most affordable, and smallest cellular trail camera available on the market.
If you’re one of the millions of hunters who thought that cellular-capable trail cameras were too expensive for you, SPYPOINT has changed the game, and this camera is for you.
A simple, three-step process activates the LINK-MICRO using the SPYPOINT app. The SPYPOINT app also allows the user to change settings, monitor camera status, and view images from virtually anywhere in the world.
The SPYPOINT LINK-MICRO truly represents the next evolution of efficiency and affordability for cellular trail cameras.
- Buck Tracker Detection Technology (Patent Pending): Yes
- Network: 4G (HSPA+)
- SIM Card: Preactivated included
- Photo Transmission: Yes
- Camera Fully Configurable: via the SPYPOINT App
- Definition(MP): 10MP
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Flash Range: <80ft (24m)
- Trigger Speed: 0.5s
- Photo Type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (C° / F°)
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Illumination technoligie: Infrared boost
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Memory card: Requires a Micro-SD cared (not included) up to 32 GB
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- External Power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80ft (24m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule Setup: 7 Days
- Mount: Standard 1/4" -20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.1in W x 4.4in H x 2.2in D
"Know you're covered" warranty: 2 Years