Spypoint Solar Dark 12MP Trail Camera
- Built in Self Sustaining Solar Power
- Resolution: Photo - 12MP | Video - HG 720p
- LED Count: 42
- Type of LED: Super Low Glow
- Trigger Speed: 0.07 seconds
- Screen: 2"
- Time Lapse: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: up to 6 per detection
- Flash Range: 100 Feet
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 6.9" x 3.9"
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: SOLAR
The Spypoint Solar Dark 12 was a camera that we were really eager to get our hands on this year. Being the first camera in the industry to utilize a built in self sustaining Solar Panel the need to run out and throw new batteries mid season has become extinct. One of the coolest features about the solar panel is that this camera also has a built in batter pack that holds 6 AA batteries and then a completely separate battery core which is charged by the solar. What this means is that it runs off Solar but if anything ever happened then it would kick over to the Alkaline power and then the Solar would completely recharge itself and would automatically kick over to the solar when it get enough energy. That makes the Solar 12's battery life truly unlimited. This will change the way you think and view trail cameras and opens up the doors to limitless possibilities.
Oh yeah! It also takes phenominal photos with it's 12MP camera and can record up to 720p HD video. You're going to want this camera in your honey hole this season. Trust us!Features:
- Built in Solar Panel for unlimited battery use
- High Quality 12MP Photos and 720p Videos
- 2" Viewing Screen
- 42 Super Low Glow LED's
- Built in Blur Reduction Technology
- Fastest Trigger speeds on the market (0.07 seconds!)