Here's a back country tripod you can easily carry when every ounce counts—you'll still have the height you need to glass. Designed for the high country, the compact ball head and adjustable legs provide solid standing for smaller spotting scopes, binoculars and lightweight cameras.
- Ball Head: Handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate with locking mechanism.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs: Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks: Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Multiple Leg Angles: Allow solid positioning on uneven ground. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Balance Hook: Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column: Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet: Provides solid footing on slick surfaces.