The “Denali” Named after the highest mountain peak in North America, which towers over the Alaskan wilderness at over 20,000 feet above sea level, the “Denali” aggressively brings the “Go Big or Go Home” attitude into any environment with maximum storage capacity for your optics needs. These are our largest sized line and are meant to accommodate full size binoculars up to around 56mm objective lenses. For example, most 15×56 and 20×56 binoculars would fit perfect in the large harnesses. Some also prefer the extra space to have a little more room for their mid-size binoculars. To read more on AGC, check out our Community Blog Post.
Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 15×50, 15×56 and G7 Rangefinder and other Range Binoculars.
- Provides protection from dust, rain, sun, and snow, while maintaining easy access to your binoculars.
- High quality materials and proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Harness straps are one size fits all. Man, woman, xs, or xxl, the adjustable, non stretch nylon straps will fit snug to your body, without sagging like elastic.
- Shoulder strap harness design eliminates neck tension.
- The main binocular compartment has a smooth nylon lining with a quick release lid for quiet and fast access.
- Front or bottom pockets to accommodate a range finder cell phone, small digital camera, or wallet.
- Side pockets are great for lens cleaning equipment, tripod adapter, and other essentials such as meds, fire starter, headlamp, wind reading device.
- Nylon webbing loop above the side pockets are great for clipping two-way radios, GPS devices and more.
- Breathable mesh back pocket made for flat items such as tags, license, or small map.
- Double elastic pocket on top of the lid accommodates a smart phone, small GPS device, and two-way radio.