What is your return policy?
- Our return policy is 30 days. The product cannot be worn outdoors or washed and must have the original tags/packaging in new condition.
- Boots can be worn indoors, they cannot be worn outside at all, must have the tags and box in original new condition. DO NOT put the return label on the boot box, it will not be accepted.
- We DO NOT accept under garments for any reason as a return, that’s just GROSS.
- More on the Return Policy
What if I am outside your 30 day return policy and my product is defective?
- We recommend reaching out to the manufacturer. They usually have an extended warranty beyond this time for the product and can typically get you taken care of with a repair or replacement.
Do I get charged for a label when it was a mis-ship/defective?
- If the error was on our part by shipping the wrong item or the product is found to be defective within the first 30 days of the purchase, we do not charge for using our label.
Will you send me a replacement when my defective product gets to you?
- If you would like a replacement item, we can run a zero dollar order at no charge for a new product when the defective one arrives back to us. If we are out of stock on that item, we will issue a refund.
When will you get an item back in stock?
- I would suggest going to the product page you are looking for and signing up for the Back in Stock notification. Simply choose the porudtc option you're looking for and click on the "NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK" button to fill out your info. When the product comes back into inventory, you will get a 1-time email notification they are back. This ensures you will be one of the very first people to know when it's back!
What is your Exchange process/policy?
- We do not have an exchange policy. When you create a return, you will receive an email with return instructions and a return shipping label. When the item returns to us we will refund you automatically. You can create a new order for the correct size or item at any time.
How do you handle "Return to Sender"?
- If the item is returned to us becasue of an undeliverable address, we will need to obtain an updated address from you.
- The returns team will attempt only once to re-ship the order. If the order returns a second time we will issue a refund for the price of the item but not the shipping cost.
What does it mean if my package is in “Pre-Shipment” status?
- Pre-Shipment status means that the label has not been scanned yet by the carrier. Typically this first scan happens within 24 business day hours, so please allow for enough time to pass. Once it is scanned, updated tracking and package location details will appear. If the package remains in Pre Shipment status for 10 days, please give us a call and we can file a claim on your behalf.
Do you price match?
- Yes, if we can confirm that the competing website has the EXACT (year, model, size, color) product in stock. We cannot match shipping offers, or site specific discounts (ex: $20 off over X amount).
How do you handle price drops on items previously purchased?
- If the item drops in price within 30 days from the date of the original purchase, we will issue a partial refund for the difference. This is typically issued in the form of store credit.
Where is my order?
- Please allow for enough time to pass for your order to ship. Expedited orders placed before 2PM MT will ship out same day M-F. Free Economy shipping typically ships out in 1-2 business days, but that time can increase during peak seasons.
- Once our warehouse has picked and shipping your order, you should immediately receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information.
- If you don't see the shipping email in your inbox, it is possible that you entered the email address incorrectly when the order was placed, or for less common email providers it can sometimes land in your SPAM/JUNK folder
- If you still can't locate the shipping confirmaiton email, please contact us and we can resend the information.
How long is transit time for Free Economy Shipping?
- By choosing Free Economy shipping, you're allowing our system to choose the cheapest method to ship your order. This can range from FedEx Smartpost which typically takes 7-10 business days, to FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail which will be faster. We do not know the shipping method before the order is placed, but usually larger packages and more expensive orders will ship out with the better shipping type.
Did I get double charged?
- This is called a pre-authorization charge. It is a PENDING charge that gets shown on the customers statement but does NOT pull any funds. It is used to confirm that the customer has sufficient funds in the account. It will remain in a "Pending" status with your bank and then fall off the statement typically within a few days.
- If you have a double charge and both have "Settled", give us a call and we will look into it.
How do I get a return label?
- A return (RMA) will need to be initiated. If you cheked out logged into your BlackOvis account, simply look in your account under Order History to start the return. If you checked out as a guest, visit the ORDER LOOKUP page in the account section and enter a few details about your order to get started. If you're still having a hard time, give us a call and we can start the return from our end.
Why does my onX code not work?
- If you are getting an error that says the code has already been used or that it is invalid and it has been entered in correctly. Please reach out to onX and they can look up the code and activate it or create a new one for you.
I ordered a Last Chance Archery bow press, where is my tracking?
- All Last Chance Archery products are shipped directly from them. Shipping information will be provided to us as soon as they have shipped your order and forwarded us the tracking information.
How do I cancel my order?
- To cancel an order, please reach out to our Customer Service department. They can be reached by phone Monday through Friday 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. Mountain Standard Time. Or by email at email@example.com
When will the refund post to my account?
- Typically once a refund has been issued it can take up to 48 hrs before you see the funds in your account.
What's the warranty for Blackovis branded items?
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do, to most places in the world. However we do not ship optics outside the United States without licensing. Return shipping is covered by the consumer on all orders.
Will you zero out the invoice to cover my duties and taxes on my international order?
- We will not zero out the dollar amount. We do not have the ability to change your governments duties or taxes they charge at customs or the border.
Are your prices in usd?
- Yes, all dollar amounts on our website are in U.S. Dollars.
Why isn't my discount code working?
- Most discount codes some with some brand or category restrictions. Typically these are items already On Sale, Optics, or certain brands that have asked us to remove them from the promotion (Sitka, Stone Glacier, Last Chance Archery, and others...)
- Other requirements may also apply such as “must spend a certain amount”, or it may have expired. Give us a call and we can look into codes you're having issues with.
- There are many coupon websites on the Internet that publsih false and expired discount codes. If the code did not come from us directly and it is not working for you, we can't apply it.
- Double check to make sure you aren't entering the discount code into the Gift Card section.
- BlackOvis.com codes will not work on Camofire.com, and vice versa.