Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak C.U.B MAX Bino Harness
Earn 10 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Harness, Binocular Tether System & Auto-Locking Buckles are included with each pack
- Zipped Pockets
- Lightweight shoulder straps
- Front compartment for Rangefinder or accessories
- Adjustable buckles
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
- Comes with Max Pocket (Bottom Extra Pocket)
- Call if you don't see your pattern in stock!
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 15.2 oz
- Main Compartment measurements are 6" tall x 5.5" wide x 2.5" deep
- Front Pocket is approximately 4.75" tall x 5.5" wide x 1.25" deep
- Main Compartment measurements are 5.5" tall x 2.25" wide x 2" deep
- MAX Compartment measurements are 1.75" tall x 6.25" wide x 3" deep
The bees knees. The Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak C.U.B (Compact Utility Bag) Bino Harness is for times when it's better to have more than not enough. Integrating simplicity and utility the Kodiak C.U.B. optimal storage in a compact option. The zipped pockets on the side work perfect for calls and wind checkers while the front zippered compartment can fit most rangefinders, keeping in close when you need it most. This version of the C.U.B. come with the Max Pocket or also known as a "basement" pocket. This pocket is great for tools or gear that you'd rather have on-the-go instead of in your pack! To read more on AGC, check out our Community Blog Post.
The Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak C.U.B MAX Bino Harness is perfect for: Swarovski, Leica ( Does not fit Geovids), Zeiss, Vortex, 8×32, 8×42, 10×32, 10×42
- Provides protection from dust, rain, sun, and snow, while maintaining easy access to your binoculars.
- High quality materials and proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Harness straps are one size fits all. Man, woman, xs, or xxl, the adjustable, non stretch nylon straps will fit snug to your body, without sagging like elastic.
- Shoulder strap harness design eliminates neck tension.
- The main binocular compartment has a smooth nylon lining with a quick release lid for quiet and fast access.
- Front or bottom pockets to accommodate a range finder cell phone, small digital camera, or wallet.
- Side pockets are great for lens cleaning equipment, tripod adapter, and other essentials such as meds, fire starter, headlamp, wind reading device.
- Nylon webbing loop above the side pockets are great for clipping two-way radios, GPS devices and more.
- Breathable mesh back pocket made for flat items such as tags, license, or small map.
- Double elastic pocket on top of the lid accommodates a smart phone, small GPS device, and two-way radio.