Easton 4MM FMJ Half-Dozen Fletched Arrows with Blazer Vanes
Earn 10-11 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the ARCHERY category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Available Spines: 400, 340, 300, 250
- Shaft Weight: 250 GPI - 12.3, 300 GPI - 11.7, 340 GPI - 11, 400 GPI - 9.8
- Stock Length: 250 - 33, 300 - 32.5, 340 - 32, 400 - 31.5
- 4mm Micro- Diameter carbon core with 7075 alloy jacket
- Pre-installed 4mm Nocks
- 4mm Aluminum Point Outsert (50 grains) Included
- Easy target Pull
- Straightness +/-.003”
- Made in the USA
The 4MM FMJ offers the most penetration and is precision-made in USA for the most accurate hunting arrow on the market. The 4MM Full Metal Jacket has been updated with a new spine configuration, an all-new 8-32 point outsert system, and a redesigned graphics. The standard 8-32 thread point outsert optimizes front-of-center for easier broadhead tuning and more durability. FMJ starts with an advanced carbon core foundation for lightweight strength. A full metal jacket adds kinetic energy, enhances accuracy, and pulls easier from targets. The combination provides the deepest penetration and more pass-through impacts for quicker kills and heavier blood trails.