Barronett Blinds Grounder Hunting Blind
- Three large zippered shooting windows
- Replaceable shoot-through mesh for broad-head use only
- Water-resistant, tightly-woven, HD 150 denier fabric with a black interior coating
- Rear peak window for additional viewing
- Includes backpack carry bag, ground stakes and tie-down ropes
- Fabric: HD 150 Denier
- Height: 80"
- Shooting Width: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Capacity: 3-Person
- Door Style: Vertical Corner
- Height to Bottom of Window(s): 37"
- Window Openings: 4
- Fabric Window System: Zippered
- Mesh Window System: Zippered
- Ground Skirt: No
- Brush Holders: No
- Ground Stakes: 12 Ground Stakes
The Grounder 350 Hub Blind, a best seller, has plenty of room for small group hunts. This blind can comfortably fit three people with its 90” x 90” shooting width and the 80” height allows you to shoot while standing. When you find the perfect spot, simply pop open and you’re ready to hunt. The large, zippered windows cover three sides of the Grounder 350, offering excellent viewing and can be opened or closed in multiple arrangements to suit any hunter’s needs. The window mesh is shoot-through and can easily be replaced when needed.