The lightest, free-standing, Big Agnes double wall tent!
Incredibly lightweight and technically designed, the Fly Creek HV Platinum tents utilize the latest in fabric, high volume architecture, and pole technology. Climb mountains, explore new territory, bike-pack the length of the North American West Coast or pack-raft into the wildest backcountry canyons. Do it all with more livable space than ever in the Fly Creek HV Platinum Series. It's a sign of our commitment to be lighter, faster, and better prepared for whatever nature throws your way. If you want the lightest, free-standing double-walled tent available, then look no further.
- The lightest, free-standing, Big Agnes double wall tent
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High Volume architecture increases the usable interior space, and adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule
- Zipper Side access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The vestibule's side zipper entry increases covered storage space
- All mesh body is great for star gazing and ventilation Colored mesh accentuates the Platinum's modern design
- Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxier, roomier living space than before
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners Easy grip zipper pulls
- 3 interior mesh pockets & 11 superlight aluminum J stakes