Not for the faint of weight, this Trail Boss is coming in hot. Winter/cold-weather campers and cold sleepers rejoice, this is Big Agnes's warmest insulated pad to date and it's tough as nails to boot. Insulated between layers of airplane-grade puncture resistant nylon with a generous double layer of heat-reflecting PrimaLoft® Silver you've got our most bomber three+ season pad. For everything from winter camping (we suggest layering a closed-cell foam pad underneath), to rugged mountaineering to sleeping in tents with dogs, there are plenty of scenarios when a highly durable and puncture-resistant air pad is going to come in handy. Save your breath for chasing freshies or kids, and use the included pad pump to inflate.
- Big Agnes's warmest, most durable air pad, the Insulated AXL Trail Boss Air Pad, has a tough-as-nails outside with a whole lotta insulation love on the inside. The exterior is made to stand up to the scrapes and bruises of camp life while double-layered PrimaLoft® Silver insulates and reflects heat like no other air pad.
- Internal construction minimizes weight and packed size while providing maximum stability and comfort - Patent Pending
- Made with the same heavy-duty and puncture resistant nylon material used in aircraft emergency evacuation slides
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Repair kit included
- Tenacious nylon with a monofilament yarn for excellent tear strength and puncture resistance
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- Two layers of PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and a heat reflective film create a dynamic convection system; trapping heat and transmitting it back to the user, preventing heat loss
- Low-profile, single port, two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Insert top of valve into silicone flap for quick deflation or use the micro-release button for subtle adjustments