Black Diamond Distance Aluminum Trekking Poles
- Z-Poles rapid extend technology
- Collapsible Length: 13.2" - 17.1"
- Usable Lengths: 39" - 51"
- Weight : 12 oz - 13 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Yr Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Item Number: 112136
- 2015 product Discontinued by Manufacture
From trail runs and day trips to backpacking and thru-hiking, the Black Diamond Distance Trekking Pole is versatile enough to go the distance on any trail, no matter the length. All aluminum construction lends durability on the trail and our innovative Z-Pole technology-with a coated inner cord and speed cones-makes transitioning the Distance from packed to deployed a matter of mere seconds.
EVA foam grips and breathable straps wick away sweat, and non-slip, mini grip extensions allows for quick choke-ups on steep uphill sections. Interchangeable rubber and carbide Tech Tips can be easily swapped out for different trail surfaces.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Three-section Z-Pole folding design with speed cone deployment
- Lightweight EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip foam mini-grip extension for secure choke ups
- Includes interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folding sections
- NOTE: 3-season Z-Poles do not accept, or have fittings for snow or powder baskets