BlackOvis Cottonwood Creek Short
Earn 6 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Fabric content: 89% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Highly breathable fabric that dries quickly
- DWR treated fabric
- YKK Zippers, with lockdown zipper on fly
- Deep hand pockets have stretch mesh on the top of hand side to increase breathability and comfort
- Reinforced fabric on both hand pockets ideal for and EDC knife clip
- Dual rear pockets (zip closure on left side)
- Angled zip deep internal right leg cargo pocket with mesh interior for added breathability and comfort
- Gusseted crotch for unencumbered movement
- Inseam: 10"
- Leg Opening: 30-34 (10"), 36-40 (11"), 42-44 (12")
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (size 36)
- FIT TIP: If your waist measurement is inbetween sizes, we recommend sizing up to the next size
How do you make the best selling most comfortable lightweight Cottonwood Creek pant even better for those dog days of summer? You guessed it, make it a short too! Utilizing the same lightweight durable nylon/spandex fabric the Cottonwood Creek short comes in at a scant 8.8 ounces and feels remarkable no matter what the activity you're using them for. The mesh inside the hand pockets on the top of the hand increases air flow to keep things from heating up. The best thing about these shorts is that they are versatile, comfortable and look good out in the mountains with boots and a T shirt for checking trail cameras and clean up nicely for flip flops and a casual button up for taking your special someone to a BBQ with friends.