BlackOvis Tuscarora Merino Bottom
Earn 7 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
Midweight Baselayer Merino, updated in 2022.Read More >
- Fabric Details: 87% Duraspun New Zealand Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Midweight Baselayer Merino (200 grams)
- Soft finish (19.5 micron) for next to skin comfort
- Moisture Wicking | Odor Resistant
- Insulates in the extreme cold yet is light enough to wear in the warmer temps
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (Size Large)
- Collar Height: 2.5"
- Machine Washable - wash cold and line or tumble dry low
- Will Shrink if dried under high heat
- Fit: True to size (unlike the original NWT Merino which was an athletic fit)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
It only takes one time in the woods where you either forgot to bring your Merino Wool Base Layer Bottoms, or possibly you were going to pick some up but didn't have the funds available. Enter the BlackOvis Tuscarora Merino Bottoms. These are super soft thanks to the 200 Gram New Zealand Merino which reduces the chance of irritation and results in a more enjoyable hunting season. From sitting in a cold Wisconsin tree-stand to moving quickly along a Montana ridgeline in pursuit of a trophy elk, the natural wicking properties of the merino will keep you warm and dry. Experience the true benefits of Merino at a price that your budget can afford!