Blacks Creek Grip Suspension Pack System
Earn 25 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- 24″x 13″
- 4.75 lbs
- Adjustable Butterfly Harness
- Load Compression Flaps on sides
- Load Compression Shelf
- 1000 D Cordura Fabric Construction
- Ykk Bag Attachment Zippers
- Military Grade Hardware
- 5 Compression Straps
- Several R7 Pack Designs Can be Attached
The “Grip” frame functions as a separate pack all by itself and has been designed to carry massive payloads. Its stout internal frame coupled with external frame components makes the “Grip” perfect for hauling meat or other loose cargo. The “Grip” comes with 2 load compression wings on either side and a load shelf to secure the load tightly to the frame. Loose de-boned meat or quarters will fit nicely on the “Grip” frame. There are no bags or compartments to restrict capacity. The “Grip” frame has an infinite amount of storage space.
The “Grip” frame was designed to detach completely from the bag for several reasons -
- First of all it allows you to choose any of the Blacks Creek “Grip” compatible bags to fit your hunt or trip needs. If your needs change in the future you can purchase another “Grip” compatible bag without the added cost of the frame. This reduces the overall cost.
- The second reason involves the storage of the excess loads. Most pack makers design packs to carry the excess loads such as meat, on the inside of the pack. In Blacks Creek's opinion this does not solve your load hauling problems. It only makes them worse by creating a bloody mess inside your bag or by causing you to make several trips up and down the mountain to recover the rest of your gear.
- The third reason is the packs that have been designed to haul the excess loads between the frame and the bag are good but restrict the amount you can haul if they are sewn to the frame. These designs make you use the bag that all your valuable gear is stored in to compress your access load. This is rough on your gear and not efficient.