Bohning Helix Fletching Tower
- Made in the USA
- HELIX: Arms - Black, Purple
- Center Posts - F Nock, A Nock, HE, Standard, Crossbow, Pin Nock.
- Fletches vanes with 3° right or left helical (3”/76mm)
- Places 3 vanes at 120°
- Height (H"):14.4000
- Width (W"): 9.8000
- Depth (D"): 2.8000
- Weight: 1.30
- Manufacturer Warranty:Workmanship/Materials Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 12962
The Helix Tower® is a fletching system that accommodates all size arrows from small carbon X10s up to Fat Boys and allows you to fletch 3 vanes at once precisely 120° apart, and reduces your fletching time to a third! Includes 5 interchangeable center posts to accommodate Standard nocks, Pin nocks, F nocks, A nocks and Crossbow nocks. Two collar rings are included: red for use with small carbon up to aluminum shafts, green for use with fat boy shafts. The Helix Tower® includes clamp release tape and 2 sets of 'arms' to fletch up to 3" long vanes on a 3° right or left helical (additional arms also sold separately). The Tower is not for use with swedged end shafts or feathers. The Tower saves time, increases arrow production and provides the easiest and most precise vane placement!