Easton 5MM FMJ Dozen Arrow Shafts
- Please expect 1 Extra Business day if asked to install inserts since these arrows utilize a 24 hour Epoxy
- Grains/Inch: 250- 11.5 gpi; 300- 12 gpi; 340- 11.3 gpi; 400- 10.2 gpi
- Spine: 250; 300; 340; 400
- Length: 31"
- Diameter: 9/32 (X)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship Guaranteed
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Item Number: 817841; 617842; 017840
The Legend. The arrow that changed the industry in a million ways. The Easton FMJ Arrow Shafts are a X Diameter arrow which maximizes your kinetic energy along has less friction that any other arrow. These Easton FMJ 5mm arrows are possibly some of the most extreme and heaviest arrows on the market and almost make the animal do a back-flip when it hits. What makes these Easton FMJ Arrow Shafts so unique is the Aluminum that is completely wrapped on the outside of the arrow which is what makes these bad boys so heavy. Utilizing the HIT insert which is a hidden insert and sits on the inside of the FMJ arrow completely for a perfect flush fit and maximizes FOC. These Easton full metal jacket arrows are a must-have for any Big Game Animal and will out perform any other arrow on the market.