Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 32 Backpack
Earn 17 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the GEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Weight: 3.8lb
- Volume: 1955cu in
- Dimensions: 20.5in x 12.5in 2 12
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Reinforced top haul handle
- Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
- Molded body panel
- Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
- Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
- Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
- PALS webbing on top of lid for MOLLE accessories
- Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
- Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
- Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
- Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
The RIP RUCK 32, the largest in the series, - the Swiss Army Knife - has two main compartments: a zip access to separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket and plenty of space for all your other must-haves. Other features include side stretch-woven pockets, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and plenty of exterior pockets – four to be exact – for quick access and organization.