Sitka Kelvin AeroLite Vest
Earn 19 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- 20-denier polyester face with durable water repellent finish, 20-denier polyester backer
- DWR finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Deep, zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables
- Weight: 9.6oz
In a sea of outdoor specialization, having versatile gear as well is a strength. This lightweight, compressible vest maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk. Use it for everything from backcountry hunts and off-season scouting trips to everyday life; it slips comfortably under a shell whenever you need an extra shot of warmth. Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance.
Sitka made this because the best thing about synthetic insulation is that it stays warm even in extreme, wet conditions. Until now, that reliability has come at the cost of bulkier and heavier products. The Kelvin Aerolite Vest harnesses the insulating properties of trapped air to create synthetic insulation that replicates the low-bulk, highly compressible characteristics of down, but with warm-when-wet performance. Sitka designed this go-to, versatile layer to keep you warm when you need it, yet disappear in your pack when you don’t.