Hilleberg Nallo 4 Person Tent
Earn 94 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs 15oz
- Packed Weight: 6lbs 10oz
- Inner Height: 45in
- Inner Tent Area: 46.3sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 19.4sq ft
- Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles(10mm): 1 x 144.9, 1 x 129.1 in
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs
- Pack Size: 20in x 7in
The Nallo models are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less.Features
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for four occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).