Carbon Express Maxima Red Half Dozen Fletched Arrows with Blazer Vanes
- Grains/Inch: 250 = 8.11, 350 = 9.07"
- Fletchings: 2" Blazer Vanes
- Qty per pack: 6
- Spine: 250 = 0.417", 350 = 0.342"
- Diameter: 250 = 0.295", 350 = 0.300"
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Manufacturer Item Number: 50751
Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and this is what Carbon Express® specializes in. The new Maxima® RED™ is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The new, hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what they call the “RED ZONE”™. The RED ZONE™ is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the RED ZONE™ provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like “wings” on the front of the arrow. By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft, the Maxima® RED™ makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance. Contain the enemy of accuracy with The New Maxima® RED™.Additional Features:
- Dynamic Spine Control – patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima® RED™ uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE™.
- RED ZONE™ – The section of the Maxima® RED™ arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called dynamic spine. The RED ZONE™ is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot best.
- Redefining Broadhead Accuracy – A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead act like “wings” on the front of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE™ and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This resultsin tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima® RED™ the Ultimate Hunting Arrow.
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever – The Maxima® RED™ manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
- Upgrade Path – The Maxima® RED™ has a compatible weight to the Maxima Hunter®. Upgrade from the Maxima Hunter® to the Maxima® RED™ without changing bow setup to get ultimate broadhead performance.
- Matched Set – All Maxima® RED™ 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Maxima® RED™ arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima® RED™ straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima® RED™ arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – Maxima® RED™ arrows come fletched with Blazer® vanes.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima® RED™ arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.