Carbon Express PileDriver Hunter Dozen Arrows Shafts
As low as $104.99
- Grains/Inch: 250 = 10.4, 350 = 11.3, 450 = 13.1
- Qty per pack: 12
- Spine: 250 = 0.402", 350 = 0.345", 450 = 0.300"
- Diameter: 250 = 0.304", 350 = 0.308"
- Manufacturer Item Number: T1312; T1313
Determine Proper Bow Draw Weight
The PileDriver series is engineered for the hunter who wants ultimate penetration. The PileDriver Hunter is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power. Built-in Weight Forward technology delivers superior downrange accuracy, while compact 2" Assault vanes allow for extra arrow velocity.Additional Features:
- Built-In Weight Forward– Patented technology that offers superior downrange accuracy with a broadhead.
- BuffTuff – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff®, the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Brush® pattern.
- Matched Set – All PileDriver® series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every PileDriver® series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. PileDriver® shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.005" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – PileDriver® arrows come fletched with Carbon Express® exclusive Assault™ low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.