Earn 23 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the FOOTWEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Upper: Water repellent suede and breathable synthetic
- Vibram® Litebase sole with EVA midsole
- Speed lacing system
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- 2 out of 5 Flex Rating
- FIT TIP: Runs a little big, consider sizing down half size
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (per shoe)
- Manufacture Part Number: 1910
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
With the efforts to provide the hunter with every tool he could need, Crispi has created the Attiva. A lightweight trail runner built specifically for the hunter in mind. They've utilized a new Vibram Litebase outsole to provide excellent traction while cutting weight. The midsole is an EVA foam providing comfort while remaining feather light. The upper of the Attiva is a combination of perforated leather and breathable synthetic allowing increased breathability along with durability to withstand the rigors hunters put their gear through.
Crispi has specifically left GORE-Tex out of the Attiva in order to lighten the shoe as well as make it as breathable as possible. Where the Attiva leaves all other trail runners behind is in its boardlast construction. They've utilized the same boardlast construction from the hunting boots and implemented it into the Attiva to provide a stable platform while on rocks or unstable terrain. Another key feature is the new speed lacing system introduced to make removal or adjustments easy when in a hurry.
For those hunters who prefer a trail runner to a boot when hunting and scouting, or those who would like a lightweight stalking option, the Attiva is sure to fit the bill.
FIT TIP: Most people fit better into a half size down from what you might normally order.