Crispi Idaho GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot
- UPPER: Water repellent suede and Cordura®
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- INSOLE: Differentiated structure with anti-torsion insert
- A.B.S.S.: Ankle Bone Support System, a Crispi Exclusive
- PROTECTION: Rubber Band around the toe and upper
- MIDSOLE: Innovative CCF Crispi Cross Bow Frame surrounded by blown Polyurethane compound for superior stability and cushioning.
- SOLE: Vibram® with Super Grip Technology on the Outsole.
- 10" tall
- Weight: 2.0lbs
- 3 Flex Rating
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year from time of purchase
- Manufacture Item#: 1505242-120
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
Idaho GTX® is a early season, Uninsualted Crispi® technology rich Hunting, Trekking, Hiking and rugged terrain boot. Crispi® uninsulated hunting boots bring together their WWF (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology, with Super Grip outsoles and ABSS for legendary fit and comfort. These Crispi Idaho boots follow all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter, but is lighter weight and uninsulated for early season hunting. They utilize a high quality bottom from Vibram® and Legendary Gore-Tex® for waterproofness and breathability.
These men's hunting boots are designed in Italy exclusively for the North America Market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains.
(Size 14 are a special build and come with substituted midsoles and outer soles)