Crispi Idaho II GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot [NEW]
- UPPER: Water-repellent Suede and high resistant breathable PUtek Spider Fabric
- GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- INSOLE: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- A.B.S.S.: Ankle Bone Support System, a Crispi Exclusive
- PROTECTION: Rubber rand with PU-coated heal and toe caps, and Kevlar switching
- Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- 10" tall
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- 3 out of 5 Flex Rating
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year from time of purchase
- Manufacture Item#: 4530
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Idaho II GTX has become the boot of choice for hunters all over the west. This boot packs a lot of technology into a light package. With a 10” height and the ABSS system integrated into the ankle, you can rest assured that your ankles will stay protected. This non-insulated boot breathes extremely well, thanks to new PUtek and suede construction. PUtek is a cordura material that is woven with strands of polyurathane. This allows the boot to stay lightweight and breathable while adding durability to the boot.
Crispi built this boot to last with WFW (Wave Wrapping Frame) technology for comfort over long periods of walking and our CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability, durability and comfort. The midsole of the Idaho II GTX is made up of a dual density polyurathane which adds all day comfort and optimum ground feel for early season stalks. They also use a high quality bottom with the exclusive Vibram® Super-Grip and Legendary Gore-Tex® lining to make it waterproof and breathable.