Crispi Lapponia II GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot
Earn 30 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the FOOTWEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk leather. High resistant, breathable PUtek Spider Fabric
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
- Midsole: EVA Midsole
- Sole: Vibram® rubber sole with micropore EVA shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Stitched PU (polyurethane) coated leather full rand
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (per boot)
- 2 Flex (1-5 stiffness scale)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4955-6000
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
If counting ounces or “light and fast” describe your hunting or hiking style, then we must have had you in mind when developing the Crispi Lapponia II GTX. Weighing in at only 16 oz per boot, the Lapponia II GTX is the lightest Crispi hunting boot and is the perfect solution for those who like the flexibility and weight of a trail-runner but require the support and durability of a true hunting boot.
It features a soft and subtle waterproof Nubuck leather upper that is paired with high performance PUtek to give structure and abrasion resistance. A Gore-Tex® full surround lining ensures your feet will stay completely dry while maintaining enough breathability to handle those warm summer and early fall days.
The asymmetrical lacing system provides the ability to customize accordingly for more or less width in the toe box area of the boot to better navigate technical terrain and have a glove-like fit as needed. With the ultralight dual density EVA midsole and the Crispi CLAW proprietary sole, this boot sets a new standard for stalking or moving light and fast through all kinds of hunting and hiking terrain.