Crispi Nevada GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boot
Earn 40 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the FOOTWEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
Field Notes - "I've used this boot for a few years now, and I have to admit, they're the best boots I've ever put on my feet. They give great ankle support, enough room to keep my feet co... Read More >
- Upper: Water-repellent premium Nubuk
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
- Sole: Vibram® rubber sole with micropore shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Rubber rand
- ABSS - Ankle Bone Support System
- 8" tall
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (per boot)
- 3 Flex Rating
- Manufacture Part Number: BM5840AF01302469900, CF5860AN01372674200
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The story of the Crispi Nevada GTX goes back over 40 years ago when Alessandro Marcolin started hand constructing Crispi boots. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup ever since. Add the latest cutting edge technology in footwear with the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for and you get the hands-down best hunting boot on the planet. There is no wonder why the Crispi Nevada GTX Uninsulated hunting boot has withstood the test of time and continues to conquer every mountain it faces.
Brought in by popular demand for 2017, the Nevada GTX Crispi hunting boot is now offered in a non-insulated version.
"I've used this boot for a few years now, and I have to admit, they're the best boots I've ever put on my feet. They give great ankle support, enough room to keep my feet comfortable and even keep my always cold feet warm, even during the late elk hunt!" - Staz Beck